East Lansing, Michigan. Michigan State University. 1962.
Brochure, 9 x 4 1/2 inches, unfolding to color bird's-eye view map of the campus on sheet size 18 x 28 inches. Map is oriented such that north is to the right when viewing the map. Office and building index is provided. Noted in text is the Kresge Art Center dedicated in 1959. On verso is small map titled Campus Walking Tour and a "Welcome" from long-time University President John A. Hannah. Also a small "Area Map" of Michigan State University Including City of East Lansing. Abrasions to corners on verso side of unfolded 18 x 28 inch campus map with small paper loss in map's lower left corner. Overall good condition, save for this damage. Text on verso of map states "The Michigan State Campus is regarded as among the most attractive in the nation. Its 900 acres contain more than 98 permanent buildings and a collection of more than 3,200 different species of trees, vines, and shrubs, one of the most extensive collections of woody plants in northern United States." Item #53523